Saturday, March 5, 2022

Production Update - Portfolio Project #12

So yesterday I went out to record a lot of the shots for my film opening. Overall, I think it went great as I managed to get a lot of things out of the way. One thing I should mention again is that I filmed this very late at night to best fit the atmosphere/setting of my film opening. I'll be honest, I did feel weird walking around this neighborhood in the middle of the night carrying this very long tripod. But hey, I got the establishing shots done, so it all worked out. 

After going out and filming a bunch of establishing shots I went back to my house and filmed the part of the opening where the subject is picking the lock of the front door and entering the house. Filming that part was a little difficult at first because I had to kind of fiddle around with some of the lighting to get it just right and not look too bright or too dark. I ended up just turning on a lamp away from the shot which illuminated it perfectly. 

Honestly, I'm sure I got the majority if not all of the shots necessary to make my film opening (if I for some reason need to film some more shots later in the future it wouldn't be that big of a deal). Now that I am done with this part of the production of my film opening, I can finally begin the editing process and begin organizing all of my shots (if google drive can upload any faster). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection - Portfolio Project #25

Soooo… it’s been about 2 months since I’ve initially started this project and wow has it gone by a lot quicker than I expected. I didn’t exp...