Like I've probably said before, if I run into some issues with a scene or a piece of audio that I recorded I can just re-record it over the weekend so I am not too worried about that. I can also record more if I time is an issue. As for now, I'm going to continue editing the project, getting shots and audio together, and kind of just grouping everything up to make it seem a little more organized. Anyway, here's a screenshot of the project so far on Premiere.
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Editing Update 3/8 - Portfolio Project #13
So today I was able to get started on editing my portfolio project. I imported all of my sound and video files into Premiere first so that I can keep them accessible while I go through the editing process. I was able to get the title screen over with too. I kind of took inspiration "No Country for Old Men"s title screen and went with a simple black title screen with large white font. I plan on having any credits just roll on the bottom of my scenes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reflection - Portfolio Project #25
Soooo… it’s been about 2 months since I’ve initially started this project and wow has it gone by a lot quicker than I expected. I didn’t exp...
-
Soooo… it’s been about 2 months since I’ve initially started this project and wow has it gone by a lot quicker than I expected. I didn’t exp...
-
Today I decided to do some more research on the plots among the crime film genre. The plots of crime films vary depending on each film. Some...
-
So the other day while in my group meetings I realized that I never had the chance to make a post explaining my main character for this film...
No comments:
Post a Comment