Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Main Character - Portfolio Project #17

So the other day while in my group meetings I realized that I never had the chance to make a post explaining my main character for this film opening, so here is a quick run-through of who he is and what his role is in my film opening.

Main Character's name: Johnny Rainer

Basic Description: Johnny is a former police officer who, after being screwed over by his fellow officers and getting fired, turned to robbing and stealing. He is aware with what he is doing being wrong but he can't shake away the temptation to not stop. Outside of this secret life, he lives his life as a normal,  somewhat reclusive "retired" cop (outside characters think he is retired due to an injury on the line, receives benefits, etc). 
  • As a kid and even throughout his young adult life, he was an adamant law abiding person, always doing the right thing. 
  • Initially, the reason why he was fired isn't revealed. It is gradually revealed as the film goes on.
  • Many outside factors play a role into his thinking
  • Morals, people who he cares about, victims, etc.
General Specifications
-Height: 6'1
-Age: 30s
-White
-Male
-Normal build
-Wears: all black (obviously) black shoes, sweatshirt, pants to hide in the dark.
-Stern, somewhat serious personality.

Moodboard


The film opening would introduce Johnny in the action of doing what he does, making way for rest of the film. The rest of the film would be about Johnny's path of committing greater heists (houses to banks to museums), with many scenarios where he almost gets caught. The film would eventually end with Johnny being caught and his identity being revealed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection - Portfolio Project #25

Soooo… it’s been about 2 months since I’ve initially started this project and wow has it gone by a lot quicker than I expected. I didn’t exp...