Sunday, April 3, 2022

Reflection - Portfolio Project #25

Soooo… it’s been about 2 months since I’ve initially started this project and wow has it gone by a lot quicker than I expected. I didn’t expect this day to finally turn in my project would come so quickly. A lot has happened and changed since those first couple of weeks.

I remember one of the first things I had to change up and rework a lot was the plot of this film opening, as I had many different ideas and directions that I had thought of going with, but obviously I could only pick one. Within production, I also had to cut off a lot of the last parts of the plot due to time constraints. Other than that though, just about everything else from production to post-production and editing went pretty smoothly.

Obviously, my production and editing skills overall did significantly improve because of this project. But probably the most important thing I learned throughout this project was how to time manage these kinds of long term projects. You see, I never really had enough experience with working on projects or assignments that stretch out over longer periods of time, other than some of the projects for Global Perspectives. This project helped me build up a good work ethic in managing and completing it in a good time span and not just leaving it until the last minute to finish it.

Honestly, this entire project was one giant experience that I will never forget and I’m glad that I’m leaving it off on a good note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection - Portfolio Project #25

Soooo… it’s been about 2 months since I’ve initially started this project and wow has it gone by a lot quicker than I expected. I didn’t exp...