So today (Wednesday) I didn't have to go to school due to it being SAT day. Due to me being a sophomore (only juniors were scheduled to take the SAT) and my teachers not planning on doing much today I decided to take the day off. With this freed up time in the morning I decided to work on and record the narration part of my film opening and luckily I got a lot done!
It was all kind of perfect honestly because no one was home meaning I had a quiet environment in my home to record the narration lines. I managed to record all of the lines from my previous blog post (the script). I also recorded each of my lines separately so that I could easily maneuver it when I go to edit my project. In total, my lines ended up adding to around 92 seconds which is kind of a lot so I might end up cutting them a bit later to stay within the time frame. Anyway, here are two samples of what I got done today.
No comments:
Post a Comment