So today I am producing the script for the narration part of my film opening. I was hoping on completing it today so that I can have a rest of the week to record it and leave the weekend for the actual film production (or at least part of it, I might stretch it out to next week). I plan on not recording it in one piece like I thought I would, instead I'll just record the following lines in separate sound files.
One thing I want to mention thats kind of unrelated to this blog is that I'm excited to be using Adobe Premiere Pro to edit the entire project. I have some experience with the editing software as I would use it to edit some projects while I was taking Film 1 in middle school and I remember it being sorta easy to use (I'll miss DaVinci Resolve though). But anyway, here is the narration script I thought of today.
(Note: all narration occurs as the voice of the main subject in his head)
NARRATION SCRIPT
(Opening scene, post title screen establishing shots)
Narrator (voice in head):
They say that you never really know anything until you've fully grown up, experienced experiences, dealt with problems in your own hands.
My line of work isn't just built on experience, its also built on fear, anxiety, dread.
Some things people might wonder about my line of work: Why? Just why? Dont you feel bad?
I mean yes, of course I feel bad that I have to resort to this
Frankly, its the feeling of getting caught that actually pains me inside every single day.
I have to live my life looking at every direction, I can never look away, or else I'll get caught.
The inner itch inside of me doesn't care though, and that is truly my problem
It just keeps chanting in my head "You need to steal, You need to take (x2)"
(Subject approaching house scene)
So now I'm here, breaking into this random family's house in the middle of some suburb
(Subject pick lock scene)
Well will you look at that, a lock, like I haven't seen those in a while.
Andddddd unlocked!
(Subject inside house scenes, rummaging through stuff)
Hmmm lets see here...
Nothing here...
Maybe in here...?
Well will you look at that...
Damn it...
No comments:
Post a Comment