Today I worked on the title screens of my film opening. I ended up going with 3 title screens: the first one showcasing who the film is made by (me); the second one being the film's title (Guilty); and the third one showcasing all of the different credits (Actor, Editor, Story-maker, etc). The third screen is the one I expect to change as the editing stage progresses and as I start using more external mediums (sound effects for example).
Title Screen 1
Title Screen 2
I also added some of the other scenes I recorded for this film opening, that being the scene of the door being being opened and Johnny entering the home. Now all that is left is to add all of the narration files and add some finishing touches (sound effects, stuff like that). Right now, the film opening is at 1:57 minutes. Anyway here is my editing reel as of now.
No comments:
Post a Comment