Monday, March 21, 2022

Editing Update 3/21 - Portfolio Project #19

While editing today I managed to insert all of my voicelines/narration onto my film opening. I did run in to some problems while editing today though. I had to re-record some of my audio files (lines 4,5,7 and 10 to be exact) because they were a little too short. Luckily though, re-recording didn't take too long and I got it up on my project in no time. 

Other than that, I had to shorten some of my voicelines to get rid of any empty parts around the beginning and end of the audio file. I also had to split some of the audio files into multiple ones in order to move them around and perfect any pauses that I wanted to achieve in the narration. I also ended not using a lot of the final voicelines in the script because I didn't really think they were needed. 

Other than all of that today went pretty well in terms getting that part of the editing process done. As of now, the opening is at 1:59. Here is my editing reel so far. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection - Portfolio Project #25

Soooo… it’s been about 2 months since I’ve initially started this project and wow has it gone by a lot quicker than I expected. I didn’t exp...