Throughout my editing process today, I came across a couple of issues. Getting all of the shots I took to upload to Google Drive and eventually to my computer took longer than I expected because they were all shot in 4K and were pretty long (which is okay it made the scene look cooler). Patience ended up fixing the issue.
Another problem I had to deal with were scenes not being fully in frame, which I didn't know exactly how to fix using the tools on Premiere. However, a quick google search and some short and helpful tutorials on YouTube did help out a ton (the solution ended up being: right click video, click Scale to Frame Size).
I also had to look through each of my establishing shots and cut through specific parts/shorten it. I intended on each of my establishing shots being about 7 seconds long at the max and what I recorded was around 30 seconds for each shot. So I pretty much just shortened it and kept some of the more important parts (ex. some parts had diegetic sounds of crickets chirping or other nighttime noises that I really wanted to keep to fit that desolate nighttime atmosphere).
Anyway, here is my editing reel (is that what you call it?) so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment